It’s time! The Austin Public Education Foundation is excited to announce that registration is open for this year’s Packer Classic. This golf tournament, held annually at the Austin Country Club raises funds that support classrooms and schools within Austin Public Schools District #492.
Monday, July 12, 2021: Austin Country Club
When to be There
- 11:00 AM Registration opens
- 11:10 AM Putting contest begins
- 11:30 AM Lunch at your leisure
- 12:30 PM Shotgun start
- 5:30 PM Awards presentation
You can still be involved!
- Stop out and bid on raffle items.
- Volunteer to help with registration or games
- Become a hole sponsor, or sponsor a golfer.
Player Entry Fees $130
- Green fees, cart, golf gift
- Snacks and Beverages
Download the Registration Form and send it to:
Austin Public Education Foundation PO Box 878 Austin, MN 55912
This is a fun event that puts funding back into the hands of our teachers and administrators to directly enhance the learning experience our kids have in their classrooms. If you have any questions, please reach out to APEF Executive Director Amanda Hulne at 507-460-1938.